Monday, August 17, 2009

"Bee"autiful "Bee"day For Me...Part 1

Its me, just checking in to say...that I've had the most wonderful birthdays by far...not a cloud in the sky but the humidity was a tad high...when I awoke this morning I felt okay with turning another year older...I've accomplished a lot in my 49 years and I see myself accomplishing a lot more in another forty....to think that this little gal from Newark, New Jersey has come this far...I don' t have a degree, no fancy job, or a full breed pedigree...but what I do have is lots of love ones who care about me and many many dear friend
s who truly care about me...God has bless me with so many special people in my life that this alone can be so rewarding....so I say "Thank You God" for bringing me this far...and to know that He will be with me for the rest of my long journey in life .......
There's still one more entry I have to do today...and that is to pick a winner for my give away!....so I will be back in a flash or two or three but definitely before 11:30 ....

I'll be back....

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful you had such a lovely birthday. May you be showered with blessings as a special gift. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete