Saturday, February 7, 2009

Queen Bee of Creativity aka QBC Has Arrived

Well - i've done it...i've come out of the beehive to explore the land of blog...and i must say "Bravo" to myself...it is definitely all the buzz that everyone out there saids it would be...i am sooo proud of myself for taking the flight out of the hive - let the workers attend to the skep - while I "QUEEN BEE of Creativity aka QBC" explore the world outside....there are sooo many places to go - flowers to taste - and new bees friends out there to meet..

So let me flutter my wings, and go for a buzzzz to the "Land of blOZ" -somewhere over that rainbow is a pot of honey....i'm definitely out of my element verturing out on my own....but - hey you never know, who or what challenges you might come across....that's just part of the fun - that's LIFE taking chances.....well i'm off - wish me luck...

Have a honey of a day!
QBC aka Marlene :O)

p.s.... just a little note to all of my fellow blog"ettes" at a "Year of Color II" - thank you for all your advise in starting my very own little hive in the "Land of blOZ"...

No comments:

Post a Comment