Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Little Bro' Tom & a Fund Raiser for Autism

About two weeks ago, my brother Dr. Thomas Haveron - held a fund raiser for Autism, which involved a book signing by Daryl Strawberry...plus there were many more sport celebrities that were there from Bernie William to Roy White to more....it was held in one of my brother's office located in Harrison, NJ which by the way was an old bank...it was a really great turn out...plus I got to spend some time with my nephew Aidan and all of his cousins - and I tell ya' did they have some energy that night....

This was the first time that I've been to my brother's new office - he had another one in Harrison but he moved to this one, plus he has offices in Newark and in Elizabeth and not only is he a chiropractor - he is also the Commissioner of Motion Pictures for the State of New Jersey. My brother has met many sport celebraties to music celebraties, actors and the late Pope John Paul II....on his walls in his office he has many pictures of himself & my sister-in-law with some of the celebraties that he has met plus pictures of him and regular folks like me that he has help....here is just a few...



I am very proud of my brother....you see my brother & I were orphaned at a very young age BUT we were VERY Blessed in having our mom & dad's families to take care of us....he truly has made his mark on life - whether it be me, or organizations that need a helping hand or a friend that is down in his luck....my brother always has an open door & open heart policy....my sister-in-law Annabel & Tom have help sooo many in need...God Bless them both.


Here's to all the people out there that are as giving, caring & loving as my LITTLE brother Tommy.....God Bless Them All....

Grace Peace & Joy 2 "U"
Marlene

3 comments:

  1. Howdy
    Just wanted to ride by and wish you a very blessed week and a happy 4th and as usual I was the one who got blessed by your post.
    Thank you so much !Awesome post .
    Blessings of joy to you and yours sweet lady.
    Happy Trails
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Marlene...if he's famous...then that means you are too! Wow, what a life. He's such a generous man, that's why he receives so many blessings in return!
    This was an awesome post...
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marlene I see that you have a sibling you adore and respect too.

    Have a wonderful day dear friend.

    Love Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete