Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Will Soon Bee Here.... So Let's Get Bizzy....

By tomorrow "Spring" will officially bee here...all the tiny little buds are popping up all around whispering to each other..."Get up! get up! we can't miss the show"...where all the performers are sprouting all over the daffodils, the croucus, the bright patches of green grass....oh how sweet it is....its eye candy to all the Birds and you know the Bees....its an orchestra waiting for the conductor to start waving his wand to make beautiful music - in this case the lyrics would be the movement of all the new growth...

While I was buzzing around blOZ land, I came to rest at my friend Mizz Lisa "Lighting Bug" Kettell's blog Faerie Enchantment, she had sooo much wonderful activity happening at her blOZ and the engery was a glow....OHHH the Carnival was sooo enchanting and breath taking, all the sites, sounds and goodies...made you wish that it would never end - she had sooo many blOZ zers that expanded the Carnival into their blOZ land...the MAGIC was everywhere ....but then today Mizz "Lisa" Lightening Bug brought so much POSITIVE ENGERY to blOZ entry - that I know it will enlighten everyone that reads it....Go to it, I know you blOZzers out there want to read it, I don't mind - you can always come back later to read about the hive....
Now here's another blOZ you can go and visit - its my friend Ms. LadyBug Geralyn....her creativity is busting out its all over her blOZ - from her header to today's entry...like I said before, SPRING is sprouting all over including Ms. Lady Bug Geralyn's site...

I'm sorry to say I aka "QBeeC" am beginning to get sleepy...with all this positive energy in the air I'm a little tucker out, so I'm off to bed - and wake up to a new day - take in some more of this energy and ENJOY the day, by george not any ordinary day, it's the FIRST DAY of SPRING! Go ahead and BLOOM! - its that time of year.....

Have a honey of a night - sweet dreams!
Marlene aka "QBeeC"

No comments:

Post a Comment